Safety Practices in Response to COVID-19
1. Parent appointments (e.g., initial visit, feedback session) will be conducted via a remote distance teleneuropsychology model. Parents will be asked to provide an email or phone number where they can be reached for their remote teleneuropsychology appointment.
2. For testing appointments, please limit the number of additional persons accompanying your child to the appointment.
3. While in the waiting area, please adhere to social distancing guidelines for your safety and for the safety of others.
4. Parents may be asked to complete a Covid-19 exposure questionnaire upon arrival to the office.
5. The testing room surfaces, door handles, and testing materials will be disinfected regularly.
6. If you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, your appointment can be rescheduled after a 14-day time period if you remain symptom-free or have tested negative for Covid-19.